A lot of large German businesses are located in Essen. They are mostly based in the south of Central Essen – an area, which extends over the train station to the “Büropark Bredeney”. Some of the important companies are E.ON , RWE , HochTief , Evonik Industries , Ferrostaal , Steag and Schenker .
- search now for a furnished apartment in essens centre
- search now for a furnished apartment in Rüttenscheid
- search now for a furnished apartment in Bredney
Among other things in Essen are plenty of cultural attractions: The theatre and the Philharmonic Orchestra, the opera house Aalto Theatre, the museum Folkwang as well as the Villa Hügel , which is the former house of the industrialist family Krupp. The TV channel WDR also has a studio in Essen.
- search now for a furnished 2-room flat in Essene Centre
- search now for a furnished 2-room flat in Rüttenscheid
- search now for a furnished 2-room flat in Bredney
The many requests for mostly furnished short-term accommodations in this area show how popular the southern part of the city is. The residential areas are appealing because you can get an apartment that is close to work and also close to the Rüttenscheider Street with its cafes, restaurants and bars. Towards Holsterhausen is the University Hospita l with its well known departments and the remarkable Proton Therapy Center.